Monday, July 18, 2011

Thai Villiage

This little place in American Fork we went to on a very cold day in December. It was JUST before we started the once a year thing. It's very quaint with a pioneer handcart out front tho I'm unsure about what that has to do with Thailand but a few months later on Mat's birthday it's where I tied a balloon in part of his memory lane treasure hunt. I remember it was very cold because I was very cold in there. We ordered our food. I had yellow curry. it was very good. Mat ordered Pad Tai noodles and he liked it, he said he could taste the long fingernailed women of Thailand (I don't know, don't ask) It took awhile for our food because we had an extensive conversation about my mood ring which led to the great idea of hiding it in one of the decor basket's to see if it was still there when we returned. The food really was very good. I remember because when we started talking about not going back to the same place for a year I was sad about not going back to Thai Village, but alas it has no drive in window so in another 4 months we can return. Also a must for Thai Village is the sticky mango rice. It is very sweet and very sticky rice with coconut milk and sliced up mango on top. A really tasty dessert. Mat actually recreated this at home some months later and it was very very good the second time as well. Thai Village yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment